miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2018

Panic Attack

I scream at myself alone in my car,
I do it to breathe.
I scream
In pain
I scream
In fear
I scream because I need to breathe
I scream alone inside my car at a red light so no one can hear it.
Because it is only screams
I'm ok
I don't feel pain anymore
My body healed "beautifully"... the doctor said
How come I still see myself lying in the street?
Some dude who knows his shit says I have PTSD,
So does the internet.
I refuse to believe either

I had to ask the nurse to level the gurney with the XRay table
And I crawled
I don't think I have ever heard my own screams like that.

I was supposed to be Wonder Woman,
The only thing I used to fear were chickens.

I'm supposed to make a list:

I fear chickens.
I fear chickens and breathing.

No hay comentarios:

Columbine

Yo tenía 17 años. Fue, quizás, la primera vez que gané conciencia de que mi generación era capaz del horror. Hasta entonces, el horror era u...